1. Nickname? Babygirl (My Dad is in his 60's and still calls me that.) I will get a phone call from him and he'll say "Just wanted to hear my Babygirl's voice"! I love that! Sugarland's song Babygirl makes me think of my Dad.
2. Favorite drink? Tea or a nice glass of wine.
3. Tattoos or body piercing? Yes, tattoo of a dove on my left hip, got it after skydiving:) and "Let it Be" in cursive with a "Blackbird" on the inside of my arm(so I can see it:)...Yes, I am a huge Beatle fan.
4. How much do you love your job? My Daddy has always played bass in a country band (and still does) and my Mom has always been a big fan of R&B, so music has always been in my life. I have sang in and out of church choir all my life so you might say music is in my blood. My parents say I'm the only person doing their "dream job" ...I used to run around with a hairbrush talking like a DJ about music when I was a little kid listening to KELI radio. So yes, I love my job!
5. Favorite vacation spot? I'm a "lake" kinda girl and love to fish and camp. My hubby and I like to sneak off to Mustang Island to go to the beach. I did go on a cruise through the Caribbean that was pure heaven! We fed sting rays and went to a turtle farm. Plus, everyone should go and "Have a beer in Mexico" that is always fun!!!
6. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? cookies...YES..lol, sometimes my husband will say "What did you eat for dinner?" and I will answer "The red ones" and point to Skittles. I'm lucky he keeps me line.
7. Ever been on tv? Uncle Zeb's show when I was a little kid, I froze and didn't say hello to anyone! My brother, who is 3 yrs younger than me said Hi to EVERYONE in the world, which just about killed me lol... I also used to do fill-in News & weather on Fox 23.
8. Ever steal a traffic sign? No, but I re-arranged the letters to spell something "not so nice", on a Burger King sign in Broken Arrow once...I was a teen-ager.
9. Favorite dessert? I have never met a dessert I didn't like. My Daddy makes triple size brownies that are amazing!
10. Favorite day of the week? To quote Kid Rock "God Bless Saturdays"!
12. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Wow! 10 years? Cat fish noodling with Ted Nugent and John Rich.
13. What is your favorite meal? Mexican or anything my hubby is grillin' in the backyard.
14. Aside from Mexico and Canada, have you ever been to another country? The Caribbean. I would love to go to Italy someday!
15. Reality or regular tv? All TV. I'm ADD so TV is my book...I also watch a lot of documentaries.
16. Favorite type weather? Sunshine and 80
17. Favorite place to shop in Tulsa? Bead stores...I love to make jewelry!
18. If I weren't in radio, I would be... hmmm in a country band like "Little Big Town" or a nurse.
19. The last book I read was...The 7 words of Jesus and Mary by Fulton John Sheen, beautiful & poetic!
20. Favorite Concert? that is tough, Kenny Chesney & Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, Gary Allan, U2, Little Big Town, Kid Rock, Hank Jr. stop me or I will go on and on...
21. What is your biggest pet peeve? I look up at the clouds, the trees and thank God for the beautiful place and people around me. We all have so much to be thankful for:) No time for pet peeves. Although, I'd like to punch jugglers and mimes in the face:)
22. Favorite smell? purple irises...my Mother planted them outside my bedroom window when I was a little girl, they smell like grape kool-aid:) I have them in my front flower bed now.
23. Favorite kids movie? I love kid movies...The Jungle Book and Fox and the Hound...but the cat and donkey on Shrek make me laugh out loud.
24. Are you smarter than a 5th grader? No, but I do crossword puzzles.
Put an X in the parentheses if it applies to you!
(X) Gone on a blind date- yes.
( ) Been to Canada-
(X) Been to Mexico- yes, several times
(X) Been lost- yep, anyone that knows me knows I am AWESOME at directions...;)
(X) Swam in the ocean- yes, salty!
( ) Sang Karaoke- At home on Rockband I do a killer version of "Welcome to the Jungle" and "Should I stay or Should I go" by the Clash.
(X) Paid for a meal with only coins- Oh yea...my 1st job was a waitress at Goldies lol
(X) Made prank phone calls- Who told you that? Uh...no...it wasn't me:)
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't. Learned my lesson.. Never,say never!!!!
(X) Been Sky Diving- lots of times, once to raise money for the Humane Society!
(X) Laughed so hard you peed your pants- Did Dave write these questions????
(X) Been Fired – Okay, now are you trying to make me cry!
(X) Gone for a ride in a big city Taxi Cab- yes! NY drivers are CRAZY!
(X) Gone Skinny Dipping in a public place- Monkey Island in Grove...last weekend;)
(X) Been transported in an ambulance- yes, I rode up front, they let me turn on the siren!
( ) Completed your New Years Resolutions- I don't make resolutions...I just dance!